- Does the Compass replace the old distributor kit?
Yes; as 4Life’s brand new distributor training system, The Compass replaces the former kit.
- What’s included in The Compass?
Step one materials, both in your kit and on the web, include:
- A master DVD containing the “Discover 4Life” opportunity presentation
- A PowerPoint® version of the opportunity presentation (on the Resources CD in your kit)
- set of presentation cards
- One of each of the following marketing materials:
- “Discover 4Life” opportunity brochure
- “In Great Company” brochure
- “Life Rewards” brochure
- 4Life Product Catalog
- Sample meeting invitations
- Follow-up notecard
Steps two, three and four materials, both in your kit and on the web, include:
- An audio CD
- A PowerPoint version of the step two presentation (on the Resources CD in your kit)?
- A manual
- Does The Compass include all the new Tri-Factor™ Formula marketing materials?
No. Those materials can be acquired separately.
- Does The Compass include the Together, Building People™ or the Compound Opportunity video presentations?
Not at this time. We are in the process of updating these videos to include our new Tri-Factor Formula products; once they are updated, they will both be included in future reprints of The Compass.
- What’s the difference between the materials in the Diamond4Life Success Kit and The Compass?
The Compass is a comprehensive training system; the Diamond4Life Success kit includes The Compass, as well as a wide array of products and product literature designed to help you fast-track your new 4Life Business through sharing 4Life Products with prospects. In short, the Diamond Kit contains what a 4Life Distributor needs to sell, and The Compass contains what a 4Life Distributor needs to know to make their business successful.
- How much is the Compass?
The regular price is $29.95.
- In how many languages will the Compass be produced?
Currently The Compass is available in English and Spanish. In the coming months, The Compass will be available in Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Malay, and Thai.
- What if I already have a distributor training system?
If you’re already having success with an existing training system, The Compass is the perfect complement to that system—it’s a set of professional toolsl that look great and are easy to duplicate.
- Why do the Audio CDs, PowerPoint presentations and printed manuals for each step all say the same thing?
The Compass is designed to offer several presentation methods in each step so that distributors can choose the method they’re most comfortable with, as well as the method that best suits each individual opportunity presentation. For example, a distributor may use the presentation cards for a one-on-one meeting, but then use the PowerPoint version of that same presentation for a much larger group.
- Does The Compass come with a bag?
A bag is not included with The Compass for two reasons: First, it keeps shipping and kit costs as reasonable as possible.,. Second, the majority of our distributors invest in one of our hottest items, the Diamond4Life Success Kit, which comes with a top-of-the-line attaché.
- Is the kit bilingual (English/Spanish) or do I need to buy a language-specific kit?
There is one kit in English, and a separate kit in Spanish. There isn’t a bilingual kit available, so distributors will need to buy the kit in their preferred language. In the coming months, The Compass will be available in Chinese, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Malay, and Thai.
- Does The Compass come with a resale number?
Yes! For the English resale Compass kit, the item number is #90105 ($29.95); for the Spanish resale Compass kit, the item number #290105. On the enrollment form in each resale kit, there’s a pre-printed distributor ID number that will be assigned to the person who purchases the kit. So, if you sell Jane a Compass kit and the ID number on the enrollment form is 1001, you need to make sure Jane knows that her 4Life Distributor ID number is 1001.
- Where can my prospects view The Compass?
Log on to www.4life.com, and click the “Opportunity” tab at the top of the page. Then click “The Compass” on the left side of the page—you’ll find an overview of The Compass, PDFs of Compass brochures that you can view/print, and a PowerPoint opportunity presentation that you can view or save to your computer desktop.
- How can I get more specific information about The Compass?
The best resource for information about The Compass is right here at www.4life.com; however, you can also call Distributor Services at 888.454.3374 and speak to a Distributor Service Representative.
- Can I submit my Compass-related feedback?